If you wished to free up more RAM and in the process, get a more responsive device, then this tool is just for you. What it does is to tweak your page pool size which is indirectly related to your RAM. That means, the bigger your pool, the lesser your RAM and vice-versa. Will this […]
Monthly Archive for January, 2008
Have you ever went out and got caught in the rain because you forgot to check the weather? Or you were planning a surprise garden party for your son’s 5th birthday and it turned out just OK because it was so windy that almost everything was flying around and caused a huge mess? If you’ve […]
Check out this video that shows how amazing and promising this software looks.
Those interested in a review, we have one here too!
It’s funny how sometimes beta software can be so much better than commercial one, like TouchPal which is way better than Tengo, Tengo Thumb, SPB Full screen keyboard, and basically all the […]
Google’s Android is set to make it’s debut this year and everyone is waiting with bated breath on the first protocol to be showcased. Knowing Google and the company behind the Open Handset Alliance, you know that this will definitely be a great platform with a lot of potential. Eten, unfortunately, is not part of […]
Posted in Community on Jan 9th, 2008
The following article was taken from InsideMicrosoft.
Microsoft is currently developing Windows Mobile 7, the first revolutionary change to its mobile device operating system. Recently, I was given a document by a source inside Microsoft that details the touch and gesture plans for Mobile 7. This document is a confidential internal use only document, used to […]
Have you ever wanted to change which program on your Windows Mobile device handles a certain filetype? Maybe you want all .html files to be opened by Opera for Pocket PC instead of the default pocket IE. For me, it’s because I want all compressed files like .zip and .rar to be opened by PocketRAR […]
When the iPhone was announced last year, a lot of developers started to copy it’s interface, from their kinetic scrolling to the device lock. Now I am not saying that this is a bad thing, because these new applications really made our Windows Mobile experience a lot better. But I was hoping for some of […]
This trick that I am going to show you will change the network operator’s name. This name is seen when you are in the Phone application. It’s the name of the network that you are currently connected to. This is more of a cosmetic trick than anything else.
Turn your GSM (Phone) function off.
Using a registry […]
I had to admit, when I first considered reviewing PhatNotes, I was wondering why anyone would need another Notes application? Granted that the Note application in Windows Mobile is rather basic but then again, if you need something more powerful, why not use Word Mobile? That’s what I thought anyways. But after trying the software […]
Do you have a file or application that you would like to launch every time your Windows Mobile device starts up? Maybe its a to-do list of a big project that you will be working on for the next couple of weeks or months. Or maybe its an application such as a close button program […]
Firstly, I’d like to wish all readers of Eten Blog dot Com a Happy New Year. Your support for this blog is greatly appreciated and I could not have brought this site to this level if not for you.2007 has been a great and eventful year. Even though we started after the first half of […]
What kind of ads would you like to see? Tick all that apply.
- Windows Mobile Software (83%, 58 Votes)
- Other applications I can use on/for my device (49%, 34 Votes)
- Window Mobile Hardware (41%, 29 Votes)
- Accessories for my device (39%, 27 Votes)
- Any free trial/product ad (technology) (29%, 20 Votes)
- Coupon/Discounts/Rebates (technology) (21%, 15 Votes)
- Any technology ad (17%, 12 Votes)
- Any free trial/product ad (non-technology) (16%, 11 Votes)
- Any mobile phone ad (16%, 11 Votes)
- Coupon/Discounts/Rebates (non-technology) (13%, 9 Votes)
- Any ad (11%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
- Marius: ooo and I forgot, :) The only thing that I don`t like are th...
- Marius: Hi all, all I wanna say is that this is a great device, Now ...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Sounds like you got it all planned and am glad that you enjo...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Paul. I always try to do reviews that answers the que...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Stefan. This was what I was planning as well unless s...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Helmy. Thanks to Windows Mobile being pretty open, yo...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Stefan and it's my last series here as well....
- Tariq Bamadhaj: I have no idea what that means :P...
- Tariq Bamadhaj: Nope I have not done the Acid Test but even if I do, I will ...
- Tariq Niazi: hmmm! Something that I have been looking for, finally! I ...