I didn’t have one last week because of the server problems so this week’s Link Love is going to be extra long. Enjoy
- Doug Goldring has left Just Another Mobile Monday but not before he wrote this interesting article on Windows Mobile. Be sure to check it out. And here’s another one on Windows Mobile 6.1.
- Windows Vista just had SP1 released some days back and if you have yet to download it, not to worry, your computer will do it for you automatically in time to come. Why would you want SP1? For one, it seems to play much better with Windows Mobile. For those who have installed, what are your experiences?
- Ain’t exactly Windows Mobile new but did you know that Emirates are now equipping their planes with devices that allows users to make calls while in the air? Now to be outdone, Qantas plans to bring in-flight SMS and email to it’s domestic Australian flights.
- Looking for some freeware? Be sure to check out this list. Not that I agree with all of them anyway.
- Did you know that the ASUS P750 actually sported a VGA screen? That’s because it’s actually cheaper to have them on a Pocket PC.
- For those unaware, there is now a Google plugin that you can place on your Today screen and search the web directly from it. Pretty useful I must say.
- How long does your Pocket PC last on standby? No matter what your answer, I doubt it even last 10% as long as this phone. Guess how long it last? Hint: More than a year. If only we had such power on a Pocket PC.
- How many of your devices actually charge via USB port? If you say many, you might want to check this out. I know what I want for Christmas Or maybe I should ask for this instead?
- Or maybe you got a new Pocket PC for Christmas and want to learn how to install, uninstall and transfer files? Then this guide is for you.
- Can’t wait for the XPERIA X1? Here’s a white paper to keep you busy for the time being.
- It looks like Dell may be resuming making Windows Mobile devices. Let’s just hope it’s the Professional version.
- I doubt cameras in cellphone will ever replace digital cameras, even if their resolution shoots up to 8MP. Your thoughts?
- What’s Link Love without podcasts? Here’s MoDaCo’s week 8 and week 9, msmobiles here and here and WMExperts here and here.
- Will mobile broadband kill WiFi? I highly doubt so but I guess it depends on your situation.
- I have been using TomTom for a while and have been considering trying Garmin’s XT as they have free traffic update. If you are too, be sure to check out this review.
- Ever wanted the coverflow feature that you’ve seen in Apple products for your Windows Mobile contact? There is one right here.
- TamHanna breaks down the Handango Yardstick Report to make it easier to understand.
- Google Maps or Live Search? What’s your pick?
Hope you enjoyed the articles here as much as I had bringing them to you.