Don’t be fooled by the name of the site. Eten Blog dot Com is not a site about Eten. It’s more than than. It’s a site by a (current) Eten user covering many resources for Windows Mobile from Reviews to Tips & Tricks and even News.
The reason I decided to start this blog was to create a place where users could find resources to help them navigate their Windows Mobile devices. Forums were great places to discuss problems but more often than not the thread went on and on. An e-book would have been a great idea for what I wanted to achieve but considering that I could only release it when it was completed, I decided against it. And thus I went for a blog concept.
With a blog concept, I could add new posts as I came across them, be it review, tips or news. I could publish a guide when it was completed and I could present topics in a format that was concise and easy to understand. These 2 main advantages alone made me realize that the blog platform was the way to go. With the addition of the search box, visitors could look for specific topics on this site to their problems. In my mind, this was the perfect setup for a resource site to help users.
So don’t be fooled by the name of the site. This is a site to help users of Windows Mobile get the most of their devices. There are 5 categories to help you do just that:
- Reviews - We share our thoughts on the various products available for the Windows Mobile platform.
- Tips & Tricks - Learn how to get the most out of your device.
- News - Find out more about the happenings with Windows Mobile including device updates.
- Community - Interact with the other readers of our site.
- Misc - For topics not covered in the first 4.