Find out what Windows Mobile Developers are thinking
Powered by MaxBlogPress  

Recommended Software

Category Archive for 'Community'

Top Commentators Of February 2008

I know it’s not the end of February 2008 yet but the prize giveaway for the top 3 commentators was to end at 12.00pm Eastern Time on February 28th 2008. It was a great competition and I am really happy with how it turned. Thanks to all who participated.
The competition starter out with PJMDS having […]

Read Full Post »

Time to announce the winner of the Developer Series Prize Giveaway III. My apologies for those who tried to register when they learnt about the contest but found out later that there was a 48 hour validation period. I was not aware of this. Anyways, I have picked a winner from the list of 28 […]

Read Full Post »

Still have not won a prize in our Developer Series prize giveaway? Well, fret not because here is another chance for you. But before we begin, here’s a quick recap for those not aware of what is happening: Eten Blog dot Com’s first Developer Series just came to an end and for those of you […]

Read Full Post »

There were not many people who took part in this giveaway though. Not sure why but that’s alright. The important this is that I have picked a winner and you are
maceyr

I have contacted you via the email that you used so if you have not done so, do reply to it so I can pass […]

Read Full Post »

This marks the halfway mark of the prize giveaway as part of the Developer Series. Quick recap for those not aware of what is happening: Eten Blog dot Com’s first Developer Series just came to an end and for those of you who have read it, you’d know that the the developers who participated have […]

Read Full Post »

The contest is closed, the results are in and we have a winner. And the person of the first Developer Series Prize Giveaway is none other than:
spmwinkel
I have contacted you via the email that you used so if you have not done so, do reply to it so I can pass you your prize.
If you […]

Read Full Post »

I might have started late on the first prize giveaway of the Developer Series but this one and the rest of them will start on time (hopefully). Quick recap for those not aware of what is happening: Eten Blog dot Com’s first Developer Series just came to an end and for those of you who […]

Read Full Post »

SoftMaker Office 2008 Beta Comes To Pocket PC
If you are looking for something more powerful than Office Mobile, then look no further than SoftMaker’s Office. They’ve just got a new version (2008) out though it’s still in beta. If you want to get your hands on this application, you’ll need to get some registration done […]

Read Full Post »

Eten Blog dot Com’s first Developer Series just came to an end and if you have not read it, I urge you to do so. For those of you who have, you’d know that the the developers who participated have decided to donate some prizes as part of series. Unlike other prize giveaway, this time, […]

Read Full Post »

Lighted ROM For X500 Update: v2.8

panot from Eten Users Forum is at it again with another update to his very fast, very stable and very popular Lighted ROM for the Eten Glofiish X500. This is one of the best cooked ROMs for the X500 that I have come across. Not only is it stable, it also removes a lot of […]

Read Full Post »

I hope you have taken advantage of the great offers here at Eten Blog that we have managed to get for you, courtesy of SBSH. For those unaware, we got your some really great award-winning software at prices you would not believe. Software such as PocketBreeze 5.4, PhoneWeaver 1.2 and PocketWeather 2.0. But don’t go […]

Read Full Post »

Link Love For February 24 2008

Here we go again with another round of great articles I found on the web:

More videos of the Opera Mobile 9.5 When is this thing coming out?
Do you have too many devices when you go out but not enough pockets to store them? Then this might be the long-awaited solution you are looking for. Weird […]

Read Full Post »

Developer Series 2008

Well guys, the first Developer Series at Eten Blog has just ended and I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate the links to all 4 parts here and provide a short summary. This way, those who are just joining us, would find it easier for to follow it. In future series, I […]

Read Full Post »

Developer Series: Part IV

This is the fourth and final part to Eten Blog dot Com’s first (and hopefully recurring) Developer Series. Thanks to all who have participated: Alex Kac from WebIs, Amit Regev from SBSH, Ellen Craw from IliumSoft, Victoria Krasilshikova from Spb Software House and the good folks over at DinarSoft. I had earlier consolidated all the […]

Read Full Post »

Just wanted to share with you a review that I did on Smartphone and Pocket PC Magazine recently on an application called GPSToday. As my agreement with them prohibits me from publishing the same article on my site, I would instead urge you to read my review on their site and let me know what […]

Read Full Post »

Lighted ROM For X500 Update: v2.6

While I may be having troubles with ROM cooking and taking a break from it, it seems that panot from Eten Users Forum is having a roll with his ROM cooking. He released his first ROM for the X500 on February 10th 2008 and now, just 10 days later, he’s released the third revision which […]

Read Full Post »

No Cooked ROM From Me

I spent the whole day trying to cook a ROM with the various tools and the only thing I managed to accomplish is changing the boot logo of the device and removing Eten applications from the Ext ROM. Somehow the files I added to it don’t get installed during the initial setup and the registry […]

Read Full Post »

Lighted ROM For X500 Update: v2.5

panot is suppose to be having his exams, or at least suppose to be busy revising from it but that does not seem to stop him from working on a new version of his ROMs. In fact, this is the second revision after the first initial release. There was a v2 but as I was […]

Read Full Post »

45% Off SBSH PocketWeather 2.0

You’ve read the very in-depth review about PocketWeather 2.0 here at Eten Blog. It was the first application that I actually could not suggest an improvement for because it seemed to have it’s all its bases covered. And yet after all that persuasion, you tell me you have still not purchased PocketWeather from SBSH? Why? […]

Read Full Post »

If you have not tried out PJMDS’s BoxClicker, you should. It’s a really simple game where the objective is for you to tap on the red box in a sea of blue boxes. But be careful though, some times the box that pops up at you is not the one you should be tapping. This […]

Read Full Post »

« Prev - Next »

What kind of ads would you like to see? Tick all that apply.

• Windows Mobile Software (83%, 58 Votes)
  • Other applications I can use on/for my device (49%, 34 Votes)
  • Window Mobile Hardware (41%, 29 Votes)
  • Accessories for my device (39%, 27 Votes)
  • Any free trial/product ad (technology) (29%, 20 Votes)
  • Coupon/Discounts/Rebates (technology) (21%, 15 Votes)
  • Any technology ad (17%, 12 Votes)
  • Any free trial/product ad (non-technology) (16%, 11 Votes)
  • Any mobile phone ad (16%, 11 Votes)
  • Coupon/Discounts/Rebates (non-technology) (13%, 9 Votes)
  • Any ad (11%, 8 Votes)

Total Voters: 70

Loading ... Loading ...
  • Community (145)
  • News (97)
  • Reviews (63)
  • Tips and Tricks (75)
    • Marius: ooo and I forgot, :) The only thing that I don`t like are th...
    • Marius: Hi all, all I wanna say is that this is a great device, Now ...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Sounds like you got it all planned and am glad that you enjo...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Paul. I always try to do reviews that answers the que...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Stefan. This was what I was planning as well unless s...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Helmy. Thanks to Windows Mobile being pretty open, yo...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Thanks Stefan and it's my last series here as well....
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: I have no idea what that means :P...
    • Tariq Bamadhaj: Nope I have not done the Acid Test but even if I do, I will ...
    • Tariq Niazi: hmmm! Something that I have been looking for, finally! I ...